Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Spangler Mortuaries takes the safety and health of the public, our employees and everyone associated with the business very seriously. It is apparent that to help stop this disease we need to abide by social distancing guidelines. In an effort to help flatten the curve, we are following shelter-in-place mandates while remaining open as an essential business.
- All arrangements for services will be conducted via phone or email.
- Chapel Services are limited to no more than 10 people.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed in all 3 of our locations.
- Guidelines on proper hand washing have been posted in all bathrooms.
- Face masks are made available to anyone requesting one.
- Disinfecting/Cleaning common space areas such as door handles, podiums, microphones, desks, etc. more frequently.
- Live Streaming of services complete with audio available in our Sunnyvale location.
We will do everything possible to abide by the Santa Clara County Health Order and to provide you with the service you expect. Please visit the links below for more information from the Santa Clara County Health Department on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).