Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Spangler Mortuaries takes the safety and health of the public, our employees and everyone associated with the business very seriously. With vaccinations widespread, restrictions have been lifted.
- Most arrangements for services will still be conducted via phone or email.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed in all 3 of our locations.
- Guidelines on proper hand washing have been posted in all bathrooms.
- In accordance with CA State Guidance - Face masks are no longer required for those who are fully vaccinated.
- In accordance with CA State Guidance - Face masks are required for those who are not fully vaccinated.
- Disinfecting/Cleaning common space areas such as door handles, podiums, microphones, desks, etc. as often as possible.
- Live Streaming of services complete with audio available in our Sunnyvale and Los Altos locations.
We will do everything possible to abide by the Santa Clara County Health Order and to provide you with the service you expect. Please visit the links below for more information from the Santa Clara County Health Department on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).